Setting up the plugin is performed by editing the garrows_settings.xml file. Here is basic settings:
- navhotspots_style - hotspots with this style will be effected by the plugin
- show_floatingarrow - show\hide floating arrow for different devices
- show_chevrons - show\hide chevrons for different devices
- show_navpoints - show\hide navigation hotspots for different devices
- remove_originalhotspots - remove original hotspots if true
- floatingarrow_position - floating arrow position, can be 'mouse', 'fixed' or 'bottom'. If position is 'fixed' or 'bottom' then floatingarrow_atv value will be used
- floatingarrow_updatedelay and chevrons_updatedelay in seconds. less value is more devouring resources
- chevrons_shape - can be 'chevronshape', 'chevronsmediumshape', 'chevronsbigshape', 'yandexarrowshape', 'lineshape' or your custom shape
There are many plugin setting, but settings above is the main. In addition to the settings of the plugin itself, the krpano settings necessary for the proper operation of the plugin are set in this file. These are loadscene_flags and webvr_gyro_keeplookingdirection to enable KEEPVIEW modes. An optimal blending effect (blending) of the panoramas is also set when switching from one to another (the loadscene_blend parameter).
By default GArrows replace or clone (depending on remove_originalhotspots value) original krpano hotspots with style="skin_hotspotstyle" attribute to its own navigation elements. If you witsh some of chevrons has vertical direction you need to add verticalchevron="true" to corresponding hotspot.
- set variables garrows_settings.show_chevrons, garrows_settings.show_floatingarrow, garrows_settings.show_navpoints to 'true' or 'false' to enable or disable navigation elements
- call showchevrons() or removechevrons() to show\remove chevrons
- call showfloatingarrow() or removefloatingarrow() to show\remove floating arrow
- call shownavpoints() or removenavpoints() to show\remove navigation hotspots
Walk-through transition effect plugin
Also you may like GTransition plugin, which add transitional effect in the style of Google/Matterport (walk-through transition effect)
Automatically linking panoramas
Together with the GArrows plugin you can use AutoGArrows - plugin, which makes navigating the tour automatically based on the GPS coordinates of the panoramas.
Ask a question or search for an answer in the official Garrows plugin's group on Facebook. Please PM me with questions about payments and downloads.
Download trial version
Fully functional trial versions of the GArrows plugin can be downloaded here
Download full version
GArrows plugin for krpano can be downloaded from Google drive after donation or from the MyCommerce cloud server instantly after purchase
If you like GArrows plugin please purchase
40 USD fixed price
Link to download GArrows plugin for krpano will be provided instantly after purchase
Sorry. Paypal donations are temporary unavailable